Moses was a Master of the Magi. He had a mobile Ark constructed - The Ark of The Covenant.
Jesus Christ had placed inside documents of his own techniques and teachings, along with the Stones and the documents he had found originally in the Ark of the Covenant. Jesus also buried other documents that would describe, in symbolic language, to a descendant of his, or a pure one of the Davidic Lineage, who had awoken, the locations to other sacred documents and artifacts buried in Jerusalem and Palestine.
St. Bernard also began publicly working with the “Sacred Geometry of Solomon” to create the Gothic form of architecture used in building the great cathedrals of France.
Henry Sinclair a Knight Templar, connected to the Norman knights.
* Henri `the Crusader' de ST. CLAIR (1100? - ?) ; Baron of ROSSLYN (Roslin); (accompanied Godroi de Bouillon on the First Crusade)
* Henri `the Councellor' de ST. CLAIR (1131? - 1180?) ; 3rd Baron of Roslin
* Henri de ST. CLAIR (1192? - 1222+) ; Baron of Roslin
* Henri (or William) de ST. CLAIR (1222? - 1270?) ; 5th Baron of Roslin
* Henry (Sir; of ROSLIN) SINCLAIR (1280? - 1335?)
I've decoded their DNA and have exact matches with these Norman cousins. Anglo-Norman families - Y-DNA: R1b1b2: M173+ M207+ M269+ M343+ P25+
The Ark of The Covenant - is presently protected by HM Elizabeth R.